The dedicated and caring staff at Hillbrook Family Medicine works to improve and enhance the overall health and well-being of their patients with a personalized approach to care delivered by capable, caring hands and a variety of comprehensive medical services.
Dr. Pfiefer and our staff members get to know you and your loved ones, and provide preventive care, teach healthy lifestyle choices, identify and treat common medical conditions and assess the urgency of medical problems. When you are not feeling well, taking care of you is our highest priority.
We provide a full range of family health services for children and adults, eliminating the need to consult separate physicians. We emphasize disease prevention, the family as the unit of care, continuity of care and appropriate, cost-effective health promotion. We can meet most of your health objectives, including annual physicals, sports and college physicals, well baby exams, pediatric and adolescent health checks, immunizations and routine diagnostic tests, in our office. Dr. Pfeifer is currently accepting new patients from newborns to age 55.
We also offer several specialty services including allergy prevention treatment, acupuncture, treatment for sleep apnea, laser skin care services, weight loss programs and spa services.
Our medical services include:
- Physical examinations and wellness care for men, women and children
- School,sports and camp physicals
- Complete child care from infancy through adolescence including immunizations
- General and chronic care for the elderly
- Care for sports related injuries
- Comprehensive services for women including routine gynecological care (i.e. pap smears, contraception counseling, breast exams and symptoms of and treatment for menopause)
- Foreign travel immunizations and prescriptions for travel
- Treatment of minor injuries including cuts, sprains, strains and severe insect stings
- Preventive diagnostic screenings such as cholesterol, hearing and vision tests
- Diabetes care and management
- Acute illness treatment for colds, sore throat, fever, flu and more
- Treatment of chronic diseases such as hypertension and other medical disorders
- Minor surgery such as suturing, biopsies, and removal of skin lesions and moles